Without the players there is no KickRummy. Hence, taking
care of our
players is our top priority! To that effect, we encourage all our
players to play responsibly.
We guarantee fair play in all our games and have different systems in
place to ensure responsible gaming. Our cutting-edge technology,
artificial intelligence(AI) and machine learning (ML) help us understand
and connect with our players better while protecting them from any
adverse consequences that playing real money rummy games might result
KickRummy takes great pride in the fact that we have implemented a lot of
precautionary measures for our players to take the lead and play
responsibly. Here’s how-
How KickRummy Ensures Responsibly Gaming
- Only players who are 18+ years of age are
allowed to register/play at KickRummy.
- Our anti-fraud systems are always monitoring
fraudulent behaviours, 24x7.
- Our anti-collusion systems track every online
rummy game to ensure fair play.
- Our ‘Self-Exclusion’ option lets players
temporarily disable their online gaming
- We use a high-level encryption security
software to keep our players’ information safe.
- We have a feature to limit players’ online cash
deposits and set a deposit limit
- We have an anonymous and confidential self-
assessment questionnaire to help players
identify any gaming disorders.
How to Ensure You are Playing Responsibly:
- RULE #1: DON’T LOSE CONTROL!
- Don’t try to recover your losses if you are
losing; better players have tried and failed.
- Do other things that make you happy; you can
always play tomorrow.
- Play Rummy only when you are in a positive
state of mind.
- Don’t play rummy when you are under
pressure or under the influence of drugs/
- Don’t give too much importance to rummy
over life (family, friends, work etc).
- Remember that playing rummy is a
recreational activity meant for fun and
- Set a playing time limit and stop when you’re
- Set a stop/loss limit and stick to it.
- Analyse your finances and put aside a set
budget to play Rummy.
How to Recognize if You are Playing Responsibly or Not:
- Thinking about playing Rummy all day,
- Trying to win back your losses by playing and
- Getting money by lying, cheating or stealing
just to play Rummy
- Spending a lot of time/money playing Rummy
than you have to
- Missing out on life (family, friends, work etc.) to
- Quarrelling with family/friends about playing
- Incurring debts/struggling financially to play
If you think you are displaying any of the above signs, we request you
to consider taking the self-assessment test. (see below)
Take a Self-Assessment Test to Check If You’re Playing Responsibly
Take a quick self-assessment test to check if you have been playing
responsibly or need any external support to help you. The test has been
designed by trained psychiatrists and is completely anonymous and
confidential. Click here.
Seek Professional Help from Game Prudence
is a collaborative responsible gaming initiative that
provides players with a private, confidential, and non-judgemental
platform, free of cost, wherein players can identify how healthy or
unhealthy their gaming habits are as well as receive professional
guidance from experts.
If you feel that you have not been playing responsibly, or if you know
someone who is facing similar issues, we request you to seek help.